How do I log in to TSP.Gov (or) TSP Login
- Visit the TSP Login portal, here.
- Now enter your Username and password.
- Then click on the Login.
- In case if you forgot Username or password click on need help.
- Then following options shown Forgot password, Unlock account, Forgot username, Manage online account settings, Help click on the required field and undo changes.
I Cannot Log In to TSP. What is the problem?
If you cannot access your TSP Login account, then go through the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your WIFI connection is working properly, by opening another website in your browser.
- Check that the TSP website is UP.
- Check that you are entering the right employee information. Your UserName, and your Login password should be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- Make sure both CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK buttons are turned OFF on your keyboard, if you are using a laptop or a computer. TSP.Gov Login passwords are case sensitive. Check that the password you enter contain both upper and lower case letters
- Check that you have entered the login credentials correctly, without errors. TSP Login Password must contain at least one character from 3 of the following 4 categories:
1) Alphabet letters: a-z (lower case).
2) Alphabet letters: A-Z (upper case).
3) Numbers: 0-9.
4) Special characters: ! @ $ % ^ * _ + ~. No other special characters are allowed.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.