Account Access and Security
All TSP participants must create a new My Account login. If you haven’t done so already, now is a good time. It is a one-time setup that will show you how to verify your identity, create a username and password, update your contact information, and set up your account security with step-by-step instructions. You will notice a fresh design, new tools, and enhanced features to help you manage your account when you log in to My Account:
- You can quickly access the information you want to see first thanks to the user-friendly and customizable homepage. Additionally, planning tools like the retirement income modeler, a customized calculator, can assist you in tracking your savings objectives.
- On the off chance that you have both a regular citizen and a formally dressed administrations account, you can see all the data for the two records in a single spot, including your general complete equilibrium.
- To access your account while on the go, use the TSP Mobile App.
- You can use your mobile device’s identification software, such as fingerprint access and facial recognition, to increase security when you access My Account from a mobile device.
- In the event that you’re searching for customized help, utilize our menial helper, called AVA, to pose account-explicit inquiries and associate straightforwardly to a ThriftLine Delegate during business hours for a live talk meeting.
- In your Secure Participant Mailbox, you can get messages, documents, and statements about your account.
- By voluntarily placing a secure hold that prevents transactions that remove money from your account, you can help prevent fraud by using the account lock feature in My Account.