For New Registration, Follow these steps.
The following are a couple of tips as you get everything for sign up
- In the event that you run into issues, have a go at utilizing an alternate internet browser.
- While you don’t require it, you might find it supportive to have a new TSP proclamation helpful, just to ensure you’re composing in your name precisely as it shows up in our records.
- At the point when you finish this interaction and sign into My Record interestingly, you might see a message or get an email demonstrating that your location has changed this is only our approach to telling you that we’ve caught the contact data you’ve given us.
- Whenever you’ve wrapped setting up your new My Record login, you’ll have the option to check your record balance, track store execution, and make exchange demands generally on the web.
Registration is compulsory to access the Portal. Employees of TSP can now Register with below-mentioned ways.
How to Register
For New TSP Registration, Follow these steps.
- First go to Official Website.
- Enter Your First Name, Last Name.
- Then enter your date of birth.
- Now enter your Social Security Number and verify it again re-entering SSN.
- Finally enter your zip code or postal code and click on submit.
1) How do I register for TSP?
A) During the setup process, you’ll create a username, password, and ThriftLine PIN to access your account. You’ll follow step-by-step prompts to verify your identity, update your contact information, and set up your account security. My Account setup should take 5 to 10 minutes for most TSP participants.
2) How do I get my TSP account number and password?
A) If you don’t have your account number, check your old TSP statements for the account number. Alternatively, call the TSP hotline at 1-877-968-3778 to request the number. TSP will mail the TSP account number to the address in your file, and it will arrive in 3 to 5 days.
3) What are the password requirements for TSP?
A) Each password should have a combination of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols and be at least ten characters long.
4) What is TSP federal ID number?
A) Rollovers are made daily by the issuance of a U.S. Treasury check to the destination plan or IRA. The Employer Identification Number of the TSP is 52-1529691.
Read also: TSP Mutual Fund TSP vs 401k Plan TSP Loan TSP Login Move Money into the TSP Withdraw From TSP TSP Mutual Fund Annual Fee G Fund F Fund L Fund TSP Share price calculation Account Access and Security TSP Investments